Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I Think of Instagram

Recently, I decided that (sometime in the next few months) I will be deleting my facebook. Now, this isn't very rare around the Google/Android fan base because of Google+. So, after I had decided that I was going to delete Facebook, I got an email that said it was time to download the Instagram app.

People were going pretty crazy for Instagram. I just wanted to try it out. So, I downloaded the app and started clicking around. Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I was confused as hell. There wasn't really much appeal to me, since, for the past few months, I'd been making do with Lightbox and other similar apps. I clicked around and finally got around to uploading a photo. I noticed that there weren't as many features as some other apps that I had tried out. The social aspect of it also annoyed me a lot. I saw a lot of Android-hate going on from the iPhone users. Number one: I didn't like the app, so I deleted it. Number two: iPhone users do not OWN Instagram (FACEBOOK DOES).

Overall, I wasn't a very big fan of Instagram, and promptly deleted the app. Then, I learned that Facebook had bought Instagram and deleted my account. Instagram may work for some users, but it's just not right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment