Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tablets, tablets everywhere

Alright, so with all the news on upcoming tablets, it may be hard to decide which one you want to buy.

I've created this so post so that you will know what's coming and what's under the lid. Bear with me, this could get crazy.

First up: the galaxy tab 2 is coming. This tablet has mostly the same specs as the other Galaxy Tab, except it runs on ICS right out of the box.

Next: Note tablet? I'm curious about this guy. That pen makes me want it more. This tablet is like a blown up version of the galaxy note. Complete with the fancy schmancy pen.

After that: Nexus Tab. This tablet is supposed to be a cheaper tablet that google is going to sell in an online store. This is the one I want to pick up. Supposedly, the price will be less than $300 and have some damn good specs for the price. It's 7 inches, though. So don't expect massive screen from it.

I'll update this with more facts as I find out more. :) check back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment