Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome!

First of all, thank you so much for coming to look at my blog. I appreciate it. This blog is a work in progress. 


Let me tell you a little about me: 
I'm currently going to school for Computer Science. I hope to get my AA in the next two years, with a degree in Computer Science. I changed my major from Political Science to Computer Science. I enjoy technology. I've always liked technology. My first Android phone was an HTC Droid Eris. From there, I went to a Motorola Droid, then to a Samsung Fascinate, a Samsung Stratosphere, and now, I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. 


I recently rooted my Nexus (with the help of some awesome people), and am looking forward to working with my phone in the future. 


Other things I enjoy include Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Desperate Housewives, and looking up technology videos on YouTube. I may be a little geeky compared to the average consumer these days, but it can only get worse. :) 


This blog will mostly be about my interests for now. Once I find a steady ground (and maybe some viewers), I'll change it around. 


Thanks for reading. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment